“The wait is finally over!” said Gail Salamanca, Marketing Manager, Atlus U.S.A., Inc., "Digital Devil Saga represents the next evolution in RPGs from Atlus; come April 5th, gamers with even a passing interest in RPGs are in for one hell of a ride!"
Enter the world of the Junkyard, where rival tribes fight an endless war-vying for supremacy and the right to ascend to Nirvana. Changed forever by a mysterious light, Serph and his comrades now have the power to change into powerful demons... but with that power comes a price - an insatiable hunger to devour their enemies!
Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga Key Features:
- Experience a fully-voiced, epic sci-fi fantasy story with over 50 hours of gameplay!
- Enter a dark, futuristic world with characters designed by renowned Japanese artist Kazuma Kaneko!
- In battle, strategically switch between human and demon forms to exploit enemies’ weaknesses.
- “Devour” your enemies to increase your power!
- Customize and develop your characters using the unique “Mantra” system.
- Discover devastating combo attacks!
The Deluxe Box Set has a suggested retail price of $54.99 and will include the following:
- Collector’s art box for Digital Devil Saga and Digital Devil Saga 2 (DDS2 coming fall 2005)
- Official soundtrack CD featuring 30+ tracks from the game!
- Full color 40-page manual.
Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga has been rated “M” for Mature by the ESRB and has an MSRP of $54.99.
For additional information on the game, visit the official Digital Devil Saga website
More articles about Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga