With unprecedented behind-the-scenes access to the vast military expertise of the U.S. Army, Ubisoft is creating the most authentic military console game to date by incorporating true-to-life character progression via an all-new Career mode and gameplay.
- Unique Career Mode: Unparalleled character customization allows you to create a soldier and take him throughout his career -- from recruit to Special Forces team leader.
- Exclusive U.S. Army License: Real Special Forces operatives are consulting with game designers to ensure the highest level of realism in any military console game in existence. Authentic weapons, equipment, and combat situations come straight from the U.S. Army subject matter experts.
- Play it your way: America's Army has no linear campaign design; players can choose their own career paths. You can focus on certain army roles (marksman or grenadier for example), or experience different roles in your goal to achieve Special Forces qualification.
- Intense military action: Quick reflexes, strategic planning and the use of teamwork are mandatory to succeed in army missions, which plunge you into ultra-realistic combat scenarios.
- Multiplayer: America's Army will offer a top-notch multiplayer experience with up to 16 players online as well as split-screen cooperative play mode. Career mode will also be brought to online play, allowing players to create and build online characters.
America's Army: Rise of a Soldier will be available in summer 2005 for the PlayStation 2 and the Xbox.
More articles about America's Army: Rise of a Soldier