DRIV3R European retail patch #2
- Locate the DRIV3R Patch (DRIV3R-EUROPE_RETAIL-UPDATE2.EXE)
- Double-click on the file
- This will either open a new window or a seperate decompression program
- Select the DRIV3R-EUROPE_RETAIL-UPDATE2.EXE file and drag it to your Desktop
- Double-click the DRIV3R-EUROPE_RETAIL-UPDATE2.EXE to execute it
Here is the full change list:
- Screen corruption in the Main Menu if Anti-Aliasing is enabled on your video card is fixed.
- Issue where if you have an ATI Radeon series video card you may encounter a situation where at night if you collide with another object the buildings nearest or in line-of-sight of the collision will appear with rainbow or bright white textures is fixed
- If you have a Matrox P750 or Matrox Parhelia video card you would encounter a situation where vehicle windows are not displaying properly and showing up as a solid white texture.
- During gameplay, if you have all other video options enabled except for advanced shaders, you may encounter a situation where your character's hands and legs appear white. To resolve this go into Options - Settings - Display - Advanced Video Card Settings and enable advanced shaders. This issue is resolved.
- Added improvements to enhance gameplay performance.
- If you have a LCD display you may encounter a situation where during all introduction movies, before selecting a profile, the picture is offset to the left or to the right and auto-adjustment does not help. To resolve this issue, once you have created a profile go into Options - Settings - Display - Advanced Video Card Settings and adjust your resolution to 800x600 or higher.
- If you are experiencing sound problems, including volume issues, missing audio channels (i.e., no sound comes through your center speaker channel), crashes, or any other audio issues, we recommend switching your sound driver to the default MILES Fast 2D Driver.
- If you have a Sound Blaster PCI 16/64/128 sound card you may encounter a situation where if you hit ESC when firing a fully automatic weapon, such as the M16, the audio will stutter for a few seconds before entering the menu.
- If you have a Sound Blaster Live! 5.1, Sound Blaster Audigy, Sound Blaster Audigy LS, or ADI AD1980 sound card you may encounter a situation where with 5.1 speakers selected, in third-person camera view, any in-game effects, such as gunfire, only come from the center channel. This is normal behavior.
- If you have a Turtle Beach Santa Cruz, Sound Blaster Live! 5.1, Sound Blaster Audigy LS, or Realtek ALC650 sound card you may encounter a situation where in the game menu and during cutscenes, regardless of audio settings, with 5.1 speakers selected, no sound is produced by the center channel. This is normal behavior.
- If you have a Sound Blaster Extigy sound card you may encounter a situation where during gameplay, regardless of audio settings, with 5.1 speakers selected, the front left and right speakers only produce audio. This is normal behavior.
- Driv3r does not support non-analog gamepads, such as the Microsoft Sidewinder, Gravis Gamepad Pro, or Logitech Precision gamepad. You will need to obtain an analog controller, such as the Logitech Dual-Action gamepad or Logitech Wingman Rumblepad if you wish to play Driv3r with a gamepad.
- During gameplay you may encounter a situation where, depending upon the viewing angle and distance from the car you are driving a black box will appear around your steering wheel. This is fixed.
- During gameplay you may encounter a situation where, if you have shadows enabled and are standing in a shadowed area on a daylight level, the muzzle flash from your selected weapon will not be present while it is present during night time levels. This is fixed.
- During gameplay you may encounter a situation where the water does not appear transparent or is a solid texture. This is fixed.