"We believe the latest instalment of our football manager simulation will make an important contribution to further extend Waywardxs's reputation as a groundbreaking developer of sport management games." commented Claudio Giacopazzi (Waywardxs Director) "During its development we dedicated special attention to the immediacy of the game as well as to the reliability of the simulation in order to better recreate the real life matches and stats. Squad Manager 2005 is aimed at traditional gamers as well as new casual gamers and we hope it will give UK gamers a fun experience as well as we already done in Italy and Spain".
Together with the in-game implementation of the enormous Panini's Football Database, accumulated as a result of more than 40 years of activity, Squad Manager 2005 features 20 simultaneously simulated leagues between Italy, Spain, UK, Germany, France, Turkey, Belgium, Portugal and Holland plus all main club cups. The game also enables to play friendlies against South American clubs as well as scouting and negotiate players from those countries too.
The product showcases an easy-to-use but sophisticated training simulation, a new scouting system, an enhanced match engine together with excusive game-play elements like the 'Shots on Goal' Analyzer, the 'Intensity of Play' Diagram, a next opponent detailed overview and a comprehensive series of features related to the team management, squad selection, transfer deals, club finances and ground maintenance which further increase the realism of the simulation.
Moreover, the game will provide its exclusive game mode named Superleague that, together with the new Player Editor, will enable user to create its dream team and challenge with the best manager of the world, as well as putting his friends into the game!
SQUAD MANGER 2005 will be published in UK by Panini S.p.A. the world leader company in the sticker market, and the release is set for Q1 2005.
- New and updated database to the 2004/05 season
- Exclusive Players historical curricula created using the Panini's Database.
- Game mode named "SuperLeague".
- Multiplayer mode enabling up to 8 players to play simultaneously offline.
- Player Attitude System to speeds up the "players evaluation" process.
- Enhanced training system.
- Next opponent team overview and analysis
- Two Exclusive match observation systems which enables users feel and act like a real club trainer.
- Enhanced match engine granting much more detailed actions with new highly illustrative graphics.
- Stadiums and weather conditions simulation to play in a perfectly recreated football environment.
- Player Editor.
- Full Motion Videos for every competition and stunning graphic for maximum realism.
- .... and much more !