“In Battle of Europe, we tried to keep the unique atmosphere of World War II air-fights. There were no complicated automatic systems inside aircrafts at that time; pilots controlled everything by themselves. Our game gives players the possibility to realize this reality and experience it first-hand,” says Juri Pazinich, Lead Game Designer at MAUS Software.
“I am absolutely thrilled to be a part of this project. Battle of Europe has the potential to bring the experience of being an RAF flying ace to a whole new level,” says Jay Podilchuk, the Producer at Strategy First.
“We are satisfied to be working with a famous game publisher and hope to deliver an exceptional product to arcade fans worldwide. Our partnership allows us to join the MAUS Software game development expertise with the marketing and distribution experience of Strategy First,” says Dr. Juri Stern, CEO of MAUS Software.
Battle of Europe is a fully 3D arcade action game. Taking place in the skies over Europe, players are taken through breathtaking terrain modeled for London, Norway, Dunkirk and Berlin. A full hanger of fighters and bombers completely submerse the player in the reality of the World War II flying aces; risking their lives daily in countless dog fights, and returning home in a smoking plane littered with bullet holes . . .if at all.
Whether the sortie puts the player in the seat of a traditional British Spitfire, or behind the throttle of a captured German prototype, the honor of the RAF must be maintained at all costs in order to keep the Axis forces at bay!
- 16 historically based missions, including tutorial and bonus missions.
- 180 models including planes, bases, ships, vehicles and more.
- Difficulty levels ranging from easy to hard.
- System of bonuses.
- 3D graphics with realistic special effects.
- Varying weather and daytime conditions.
- Dazzling visual effects.
- 8 camera modes, which allow you to survey the entire battlefield.
- Multiple camera effects including camera emulation and trembling.
- Auto targeting.
- Intuitive interface with easy-to-change game controls.
- Keyboard, mouse, and joystick support.