As a member of one of four races, you begin with a planet, a ship and a dream. The galaxy is stretched out before you, but you are not alone. The path to Supremacy is a puzzle with many pieces, from espionage and economic growth to planetary invasions and fleet battles. Play as one of four unique commanders, each with distinctive starships, ground units, abilities, and strategies.
David Heath, Director of Operations for Matrix Games said, “We have always loved sci-fi strategy games and Supremacy is one of the most promising to come to our attention. We look forward to seeing gamers around the world enjoying this challenging and elegant strategy game.”
Thor Jenssen of Black Hammer Game commented, “We’ve been anticipating the release of Supremacy with great excitement. This is a great game and we believe sci-fi gamers will love the setting, the gameplay and the replayability.
List of Features
- 4 unique storylines for each individual race
- Combat is fought in space and on planetary surfaces
- 45 unique units, including suicide bombers, flamethrowers and massive mechs
- Adaptive AI that will continually challenge your strategies
- Unique resource management and economic system
- Robust multiplayer allows you to find and challenge others
- Customize the game to better suit your preferences
- Multiple tactical approaches to each battle keeps combat fresh
- Ruthless AI controlled Space Pirates may hinder your plans
- Extensive in-game help makes Supremacy easy to learn (but difficult to master)
For more information on Supremacy: Four Paths to Power, check the main Matrix Games page at www.matrixgames.com for future press releases and discussions or the Supremacy website at www.supremacygame.com.
More articles about Supremacy: Four Paths to Power