Fixes and Miscellaneous Changes
· Interlock performance has been improved.
· Bug causing the client to hang while Coding has been fixed.
· Many mission bugs have been fixed.
· Sister Margaret has agreed to stop changing into a pigeon.
· Bug causing the client to hang after character creation has been fixed.
· An in-game media player has been added. <http://thematrixonline.warnerbros.com/web/live/news_display.jsp?id=MxORadio_Instructions>
· Character Inventories have been increased to 16 slots per page.
· Players can now adjust camera-control settings in the Options panel.
Abilities and Disciplines
· Strafing movements are now affected by movement enhancement upgrades.
· NPC AI has been adjusted to improve responsiveness to nearby players.
Camera and Controls
· Camera reaction to nearby objects has been improved.
· Mouse Turn/Mouse Look toggle hotkey now works correctly.
· Typing /keyboard will now open or close the Keyboard Bindings panel.
· NPC statistics have been adjusted for appropriate difficulty at high levels.
· Clothing items that gave overall Combat Tactics bonuses now have different bonuses.
· Ranged Tactics bonuses now only exist on shirts.
· Melee Tactics bonuses now only exist on pants.
· Items with reduced Tactics bonuses (Ranged or Melee) now have additional bonuses of a different type.
· Teleporting via Hardline no longer fully heals characters.
· Stun and Mez effects now include an Immunity timer.
· Stun effects now also cause damage.
· Mez effects now also reduce the target's Viral Resistance for the duration of the effect and immunity timers.
· Many Stun and Mez effects now have a reduced duration.
· Players can now block incoming AIM messages from users not on their buddy lists. (This doesn't affect in-game players or users with @thematrixonline.com AIM accounts.)
· Font size for macro icons has been reduced.
· Tutorial UI and functionality has been polished.
· Loading Area screens have gotten some cosmetic work.
· Mouseover popups for hotbar items now display under the character info window to avoid blocking the combat view.
· Hardlines not on a player's known list now have the Synchronize option for adding the Hardline to the list.
· Chat UI no longer gets repositioned after Teleporting via Hardline.
· More "first use" pop ups have been added to explain game features.
More articles about The Matrix Online