Asheron’s Call 2: Legions is the long-awaited expansion to the award winning online massively multiplayer fantasy RPG Asheron’s Call 2: Fallen Kings®. In this extensive update, players can join thousands of others from around the world and race to uncover the secrets of the mystical Empyreans.
In the world of Dereth, a new continent has been discovered – along with an ominous new evil that threatens to consume the entire land and everything within it. Asheron’s Call 2: Legions challenges players to expand their world, decode ancient mysteries, and achieve new levels of power, all while combating the greatest evils ever faced.
- Massive New Continent
- Players can explore the mystical continent of Knorr. The continent adds more than 30 percent to the size of the game world.
- Playable Empyrean Race Revealed
- Recalled from portal-space by Asheron himself, players can choose to help the Empyreans rebuild their power on Dereth.
- 300 New Skills & Abilities Added
- Completely new skill trees and hierarchies for players to experience.
- 3 New Prestige Classes
- These elite classes extend gameplay for the new race by offering special options to high-end players.
- Hero System 2.0 Extends Elder Challenge
- New skill system and advancement model for high-level characters. Includes the ability to chain skills for spectacular results in combat.
- 40+ New Weapons
- A wide variety of weapons for all races have been added.
- 100+ New Quests
- Designed for a full span of level ranges, this is practically a full game in itself.
- 20+ New Dungeons
- Players enter these underground lairs of the Olthoi Queen and fight for dominance of Knorr.
- 10 New Monster Types
- These monsters are unique to the world of Knorr and add to the already uniquely creative complement of creature in Asheron’s Call 2: Fallen Kings®.
- Engine Upgrades
- Major game system improvements enhance performance and smooth the gameplay experience.
In addition to these major new features, Asheron's Call 2: Legions will provide adventurers with numerous new monsters, several exciting new quests and dozens of new and challenging dungeons. AC2L will include this massive expansion, the original Asheron's Call 2 and content from more than 20 episodic updates that Turbine has provided to existing players since launch.
Currently under production in Turbine's Massachusetts studio, AC2L is scheduled to debut in Spring 2005 for the PC.
More articles about Asheron's Call 2: Legions