Someone has kidnapped an essential informant in a high profile investigation of an untouchable crime lord called, Whisper. Jack, and his trusted K-9 partner, Shadow, return to navigate the corrupt underworld of Grant City and go bullet-to-bullet with an army of hostile gang members to rescue the lost informant before it’s too late.
"Dead to Rights: Reckoning" returns to crime-infested Grant City, as an important informant is kidnapped on the eve of the investigation of a major crime lord. Anticipating the worst if the crime boss is not brought to justice, Jack Slate and his K-9 companion Shadow thrust themselves into hostile gang territory to save the informant and bring peace to the City. "Dead to Rights: Reckoning" takes full advantage of the gaming power of the PSP, delivering advanced 3D graphics, surround audio design, and an advanced camera system that utilizes the handheld's widescreen display.
"'Dead to Rights: Reckoning' accurately translates the adrenaline-soaked combat of best-selling action series, and adds several new features that take advantage of the PSP hardware," said Pierre Roux, Executive Producer at Namco Hometek. "The game's unique ranged and melee fighting engine and stylish disarms are sure to make it one of the most action-packed games on the PSP when it is released this May."
"Dead to Rights: Reckoning" expands upon the blistering action of the series with a robust ranged and melee fighting system that allows Jack to spit lead and bust heads with ease, and an all-new selection of weapons and lethal disarms. Players will also have unprecedented control of Shadow, utilizing him to watch Jack's back and unleash savage canine fury on lowlife thugs. For the first time in the series "Dead to Rights: Reckoning" allows players to go head to head through wireless multiplayer death matches, adding hours of replay value to an already extensive single player campaign.
- Dead to Rights has gone mobile! - Gritty beat cop, Jack Slate is back in an all-new, hardboiled action adventure for the Sony PSP
- High-adrenaline gameplay, cutting-edge graphics, intricate level design, special effects, 3-D audio design, and sophisticated enemy AI push the limits of Sony PSP technology
- New immersive storyline, new weapons, new lethal disarms, new hardware - Dead to Rights style!
- Trusty dog Shadow returns! - Send Shadow in to wrestle enemies to the ground and finish the attack
- Go head-to-head with your friends - wireless multiplayer DeathMatch gameplay adds hours of replay value
- The perfect mix of mayhem! - Slow-motion choreographed dives, hardcore melee fighting, devastating disarms and super slick kill moves
- Advanced camera system - takes full advantage of the PSP widescreen, allowing players to simultaneously track multiple enemies.