Enthusia steps away from the norm in the racing genre, opting to focus on the driving experience rather than the time spent "under the hood." Winning will require superior driving ability, establishing Enthusia as a true racer for driving enthusiasts who appreciate the details of car physics, performance and motion. The realism of the game is bolstered by the innovative and proprietary Visual Gravity System which conveys a true sense of G-forces experienced by high-speed driving and maneuvering around a race track. This innovative feature is a first for the racing genre and gives gamers the ability to see and "feel" the pressure exerted on a car during racing.
Set to be the most realistic racing game to date, Enthusia will include hundreds of cars from more than 40 real manufacturers - each car driven and captured in real life by the development team. Photo-realistic graphics stand out as players race on dozens of real and fictional tracks around the world. Multiple camera views, including both a first- and third-person orientation, allow for players to either get behind the wheel or on top of the action. Variable weather conditions pose additional challenges that require players to stay on their toes.
As players pass and weave their way to the front of the pack, they benefit from on-the-fly information about car handling, tire traction and more. While stage-based tuning allows even those who could never do their own oil changes a chance to upgrade their cars, proprietary AI demands that even the most "supped-up" entry make the right moves on track. Approachable gameplay for novice drivers yet challenging for experts, Enthusia is a racing game that will appeal to players of all levels.
Playable in single or two player mode, Enthusia takes advantage of the PlayStation 2 controller with pressure sensitive control of the analog buttons - allowing players to "feather" the gas and brake. For gamers that want to take complete control of the action, Enthusia will also be compatible with PlayStation 2 driving wheels, including the Logitech GT Force steering wheel.
- Proprietary AI that places more value on driving ability than what’s under the hood
- More than 200 classic and modern vehicles from over 50 of the world’s top auto manufacturers
- Visual Gravity System (VGS) provides detailed, on-the-fly information about car handling and tire traction
- Each vehicle’s unique behavior is reproduced from more than 300 different physics parameters
- Over 50 race courses like the world famous Nurburgring, the Tsukuba Circuit, and dozens of fantasy courses including a randomly generated track that provides a new experience every time you play
- Earn the #1 ranking by competing in races scheduled throughout the entire calendar year in Enthusia Life mode.
- Perfect the rhythm and timing of your driving skills in the unique Driving Revolution mode
- Photo-quality graphics of the cars, tracks and environments
- Weather effects that change driving dynamics, including rain and snow
More articles about Enthusia Professional Racing