Cricket will revolve around a TV style presentation including a full action replay mode, third umpire, animated ducks, TV style overlays, field position editor and much more. The field position editor will allow for auto or manual fielding.
Over 35 dynamically lit stadiums will be modeled from all over the world, including Lords in England, Calcutta, Melbourne, Auckland, Cape Town, Barbados and Lahore...
Full List of Features:
- Full licenses from the Cricket Australia, ECB, NZ Cricket, the South African Cricket team.
- Over 35 accurately modeled stadiums, including various pitch types and conditions, detailed real time weather effects, and night modes for Day/Night matches.
- All new detail in players’ faces and bodies, including varied player sizes all modeled using the EA SPORTS skeleton. Over 1000 new Motion Captured moves allowing amazing player animations across all areas of the product.
- Enjoy updated commentary by the legendary Richie Benaud and Jim Maxwell.
- An all new HUD will ensure that all controls are more intuitive than ever before.
- Huge 3D stadium sound effects based on real crowd sounds from all over the world. Crowd effects change to reflect peaks and troughs in the game. Pitches reflect the real conditions around the world and will wear over the course of a test match.
- TV style gameplay including TV overlays and a detailed replay feature allowing the player to view the action from an infinite number of camera angles.
- A brand new create a player allows gamers to create and edit players as they would will other sports games such as FIFA.
- Flexible gameplay allows the player to be fully involved in the selection of batsmen, bowlers and the placing of fielders. Chose manual fielding, or simply let the intelligent AI position your fielders for you.
4 Player, (consoles), with 2 player co-operative play.
More articles about Cricket 2005