Disillusioned with the ideals of his mentor, Hector fled Vallachia to pursue a more normal life, leaving Dracula vulnerable to the Belmonts. Now, three years after Dracula was defeated in battle, the magic power of the curse released upon his death has infected all of Europe. As the continent succumbs to pestilence, heresy and mob violence, Isaac – a former friend and fellow Devil Forgemaster – suddenly appears. Believing their master’s death was a result of Hector’s betrayal, Isaac implicates his friend’s beloved in a deadly witch trial. Fueled by revenge, Hector sets off on a journey to his former home, which is now completely morphed in dark magic, to confront Isaac.
- The Castlevania series, which has always portrayed the battle between the Belmont family and Dracula, introduces an entirely new hero in its latest installment, the Devil Forgemaster
- Utilize the unique new skills of Devil Forgery to develop and enhance “Innocent Devils” – allies that will help to conquer enemies, evade traps and solve challenging puzzles
- Strong RPG and adventure game elements featuring character growth based on accumulated experience points
- Experience a deep storyline that unfolds against a backdrop of beautifully rendered, expansive environments
- Improved enemy variation
- Increased number of unlockable features to enhance replayability
More articles about Castlevania: Curse of Darkness