As with the original Medal of Honor, producers sought counsel from numerous expert sources to make certain the game is historically accurate and as realistic as possible. The EA Los Angeles development team continues to work closely with the Congressional Medal of Honor Society to ensure that Medal of Honor European Assault reflects the ideals and integrity of the prestigious Medal of Honor. In addition, Capt. Dale Dye, who served as Military Technical Advisor on the previous titles in the Medal of Honor franchise, continues his efforts with Medal of Honor European Assault to ensure the authenticity of the experience.
- Immerse Yourself – Explore the real history of the OSS and WWII, through a compelling storyline crafted by one of Hollywood’s most legendary screenwriters.
- Forge Your Path –Your choices shape your experience as you navigate an open battlefield.
- Gather Intelligence – Defeat the enemy’s top brass and unfold the story, gaining the intelligence advantage in future missions.
- Take Command – Simple controls give you the ability to direct your squad’s movements in combat.
- Make War Personal – Cross paths with the most dangerous German leaders, armed to the teeth and gunning for you.
- Challenge Your Friends - Engage in nine different gameplay modes, including Tug of War, across nine unique multiplayer maps. (16 maps total.)
- The Real WWII - Medal of Honor European Assault is based in real WWII locations and features more than 35 authentic WWII weapons.
More articles about Medal of Honor European Assault