NOTE: This update only supports the John Deere American Farmer game installed from CD-ROM. Do not use this update if you downloaded a trial or purchased version from the Internet.
This update includes all fixes implemented in previous updates. No previous updates are necessary.
Issues resolved in the 1.02 update:
- Menus not displaying properly on nVidia6800 cards.
- Crash on loading some saved games.
- Autotasking ends when player stops on a road after delivering goods to hobby stand.
- Family member satisfaction calculated incorrectly based on housing condition.
- Worker walking off the map when told to repair the windmill.
- Workers getting stuck in a vehicle or on foot.
Issues resolved with the update:
- When animals are sold the health bar doesn't show neutral
- Animal health not always showing correct stats
- Crop health not always showing correct stats
- The field crop type icon doesn't update dynamically
- Sometimes entire crops stop growing and have zero maturity after loading a saved game
- Shouldn't be able to resize fence while a person is in it doing a task
- Selection bug with barns/fences - large parts of the world become unselectable at times.
- plowed fields, when loaded from saved games, are no longer plowed.
- Transfer grain to silo needs to be cancelable
- No visual on feeding trough when fence is placed on right side of world
- Auto-select the feed grade already chosen
- Hitting escape while building a structure causes structure to disappear and money remains deducted.
- Pathing issues - getting stuck
- Sound glitch with Rosa
- Camera doesn't save/restore properly
- Walking into a fenced in area
- Commodity price data not loading from saved game properly
- Hail, floods and drought should actually damage the crops
- Last field percent is sometimes wrong
More articles about John Deere American Farmer