In the strange and distant future, a beautiful agent named “Aeon Flux” employs all the lethal abilities at her disposal to disrupt the soul-crushing tyranny that pervades the final city of Bregna. Her nemesis is Trevor Goodchild – a sometimes-lover, yet fulltime Chairman of the Breen Council. Aeon faithfully serves the Monicans in their efforts to overthrow the Breen, however deadly rivals oppose her at every turn, and powerful temptations test her loyalties.
What none of these factions fully understand is that they are repeating their existence through generations of cloning. Can Aeon uncover this secret and break the doom cycle for all time?
The game is scheduled to coincide with the theatrical release, which stars Oscar-winning actress Charlize Theron ("Monster") as Aeon Flux as well as such notable talents as Marton Csokas ("The Bourne Supremacy"), Frances McDormand ("Fargo"), Oscar-nominee Sophie Okonedo ("Hotel Rwanda"), Jonny Lee Miller ("Trainspotting"), and Pete Postlethwaite ("The Usual Suspects") and is directed by Karyn Kusama ("Girlfight"). Majesco's Aeon Flux ties together the animated series, which ran on MTV from 1992-1997, and the motion picture, which is slated for release in Fall 2005.
"We are excited to be partnering with MTV and Terminal Reality on such an encompassing project as Aeon Flux," said Jesse Sutton president of Majesco. "By including the voice talent and likeness of Charlize Theron, we hope to provide consumers with a product that seamlessly fits within the world of Aeon Flux yet offers an interactive component that complements its entertainment counterparts."
Developed by Terminal Reality, creators of Majesco's hit BloodRayne series, Aeon Flux is based on Peter Chung's popular futuristic MTV animated series and features a palpitating blend of stealth, speed and acrobatic combat. As beautiful as she is lethal, Aeon Flux is an agent whose abilities transcend everyday belief; she will depend upon those skills and talents to rid the city of Bregna from an evil tyranny.
Game Play Features:
- The first ever interactive journey into the world of Aeon Flux.
- Unique ‘Speed Stealth’ action - move like a shifting wind to confuse and bewilder the enemy.
- produce devastating attacks.
- Slow down time using ‘Flux’ and aim at enemies with precision while chaining together acrobatic maneuvers producing devastating attacks.
- Destructive futuristic weapons and bone-crunching grappling fatalities help defeat opponents.
- Sci-fi based gadgets aid in solving puzzle elements throughout the game.
- Independent episodes share evolving environments and take place throughout 4 distinct eras.
- Objectives change as allegiances shift between different eras and generations of clones.
- Style Meter rewards sensational accomplishments by the player.
- Forgiving gameplay for new users – a clone seamlessly replaces Aeon when she dies.
More articles about Aeon Flux