Obscure offers a wide range of gameplay options to see gamers through their night of terror. Players customize their action experience, interchanging between any characters at any time, utilizing the unique skills and abilities of each student. Controlled AI settings of defense, attack and help, allow characters to assist each other during combat and while solving puzzles.
"DreamCatcher is excited to release Obscure in North America," says Robert Stevenson, V.P. of Production at DreamCatcher Games. "Players will be impressed not only by the Hollywood feel to the game, but also with the variety of gameplay options unique to this genre."
- The game features both single player and co-op mode
- Unique camera settings allow players to move and shoot simultaneously
- "Black Aura" feature makes imminent dangers visible on screen through real time graphic changes, intensifying the players' stress level
- Fully interactive environment reacts realistically to players' actions
- Un-lockable bonus features add an additional 9 hours of play
- Alt-Punk music soundtrack with music from Sum 41 and Span
Obscure is rated "M" for Mature and retails for $19.99USD on all platforms.
More articles about Obscure