“Built on the legacy of the fearsome film franchise, Predator: Concrete Jungle features a thrilling story that showcases quality gameplay with the signature abilities and weapons of the Predator in new futuristic settings,” said Michael Pole, EVP of Worldwide Studios, Vivendi Universal Games.
Gamers will hunt down their prey in an urban killing zone as they take on the legendary role of the Predator. In Predator: Concrete Jungle, the gripping tale of the fearsome alien’s history on Earth unfolds between two separate time periods, first the 1930s and then in the 2030s, as the Predator embarks on a mission of revenge upon a organized crime empire and its leader who seeks to conquer all Predators. Taking inspiration from the popular film franchise, the game allows players to roam the city landscape, stalking human prey while armed to the teeth with hunt-adapted vision modes, cloaking technology and extraterrestrial weapons of annihilation.
- Experience the hunt from the perspective of the Predator – kill at will or hunt with honor
- Original story ties into established Predator mythology, including back story about the origins of the Weyland-Yutani empire
- Arsenal of quintessential Predator weapons such as: wristblades, plasmacaster, combistick, speargun and smart disk
- Highly responsive combat system that enables the Predator to stylize its attack moves for different prey
- Four different vision modes to enhance the hunting experience: Thermal Scan, Neuro Scan, Prey Scan, and Tech Scan
- City environments of the “concrete jungle” are the perfect hunting grounds for the Predator
More articles about Predator: Concrete Jungle