Below is a list of some other balance changes that will be implemented in the patch, which have not been previously mentioned:
- Saruman's Fireball does more damage to hero units.
- Saruman now gains Leadership as a default ability.
- Fixed an exploit that allowed Merry, Frodo, Sam, and Pippin to throw two rocks at once.
- The amount of fire damage that the Mumakil requires before it rampages has been increased significantly.
- Heal reset timer increased from 2 minutes to 3 minutes.
- When upgraded with fire arrows, the Gondor Ranger’s pierce damage is now equal to his pierce damage without fire arrows.
- Gondor’s summoned Rohirrim now come already upgraded with Shields and Heavy Armor.
- Elven Warriors with bows equipped are now crushable.
- Elven Warriors with swords equipped are now slower and do more damage against cavalry units.
And here is one of a few World Builder fixes:
- Fixed a crash caused by loading a user-created multiplayer map in Custom Match with a long map description.
More articles about The Battle for Middle-earth