"The Mighty Eighth" will include
- brand new Total European Continent, Satellite Data Derived, Detailed Flight Terrains
- brand new communications abilities between players and artificial intelligence controlled vehicles and with other live human players in the game
- stunningly detailed vehicle models
- great atmospheric, weather, lighting, and storm special effects
- the "Total Immersion" game system to put the player back in time to England, 1942, by allowing the players actions to affect the outcome of all major battles!
"The Mighty Eighth" is a brand new game from the Masters of Historical Flight Simulations, iEntertainment Network. The development staff of IENT has developed and distributed over 100 great flight simulations since 1982 like the famous flight simulators F-15 Strike Eagle, F-19 Stealth Fighter, B-17 Flying Fortress, Gunship, iF-22 Raptor, Air Warrior III, Apache, and WarBirds, called "Simulation of the Decade" by one computer magazine.
"We love making and flying Flight Simulators! We did our first great Combat Flying Simulator way back in 1982, with MicroProse's Hellcat Ace!" says, JW "Wild Bill" Stealey, CEO of iEntertainment Network, co-founder of MicroProse Software, and retired Lt. Colonel of the United States Air Force. "And "The Mighty Eighth" will be the one of our Best!"
"The Mighty Eighth" will follow aviators from both sides of the combat of World War II. These Player Aviators will participate in the flying events of World War II as they fly their missions, try to survive, and accomplish their missions for their countries during this historical period of great world conflict. A dynamic game engine will allow the players actions to determine the course of World War II! Players will be able play solo on their computers or join hundreds of other real players from around the World in massively multiplayer Historical battles in iEntertainment's online game arenas.
"The Mighty Eighth" will be released simultaneously on both PC and Mac Computers. Consideration is also being taken to put "The Mighty Eighth" on the new game consoles machines with networked play.