In this 3D real-time strategy game players command their troops from dizzying heights, enthroned upon the heads of mighty dinosaurs and other tremendous beasts. Players command their troops both with and against dinosaurs in a prehistoric setting as incredibly dangerous as it is beautiful.
The 3D real-time strategy title ParaWorld explodes the boundaries of the imaginable, putting you under the spell of a completely new and exciting world.
Enthroned a dizzying height above the ground upon the heads of powerful fighting dinosaurs your warriors command them through a prehistoric world as breathtakingly beautiful as it is dangerous.
Armed with devastating weapons and covered in fearsome warpaint you go to battle – leading your people in a fight to save this world.
- Prehistoric parallel world with more than 20 playable maps and 5 different climatic zones: Northlands, Jungle, Savannah, Ice Wastes and Lava
- Comprehensive solo campaigns with 3 completely different tribes and 3 playable heroes
- 3 different LAN and Internet multi-player modes for up to 8 players with 9 playable heroes
- Over 50 different types of animals including 40 incredibly detailed dinosaurs
- Gigantic combat units
- Heroes allow the construction unique buildings, develop new abilities and collect and use different items
- Units have their own special and finishing moves
- Revolutionary unit management
"ParaWorld" is due to be released for the PC in the 4th quarter of this year.
More articles about Paraworld