With its unprecedented combination of authenticity, compelling story and squad-based action, Brothers In Arms Road to Hill 30 has established itself as a benchmark for military action games. Brothers In Arms Earned In Blood builds upon the elements that have made Brothers in Arms Road to Hill 30 a runaway success by adding new features and game modes. Featuring a new single-player narrative, new multiplayer missions, an all-new cooperative-style game mode, and new weapons and vehicles, Brothers In Arms Earned In Blood promises to lead the way this holiday season.
"Based on a true story Brothers In Arms Road to Hill 30 renewed the WWII shooters category by offering the most authentic and emotional trip into the brutal reality of war like no other competitors did before," said Tony Kee, vice president of marketing for Ubisoft. "Considered as the most authentic WWII shooter ever Brothers in Arms returns and gamers can expect Earned In Blood to once again be the best this fall."
Developed by Gearbox Software with the collaboration of Ubisoft Shanghai studios, Brothers In Arms Earned In Blood will be shown to select media behind closed doors at the Electronic Entertainment Expo, May 18-20, at Ubisoft's booth, #1300, in the South Hall of the Los Angeles Convention Center.
- Next Volume of Brothers In Arms -- The award-winning WWII shooter returns with more of the action, story and authenticity that has critics and fans raving.
- New Single-Player Narrative -- Experience authentic WWII combat as Sergeant Joe Hartsock and lead your squad beyond Carentan to liberate all of Normandy.
- New Multiplayer Missions -- Taking online tactics to new heights, Brothers In Arms Earned In Blood offers more unique multiplayer missions and improved online support on PC and consoles! (Including the bundled addition of modification support for the PC).
- Skirmish Mode -- Brothers In Arms Earned In Blood features an all-new cooperative Skirmish mode that allows one or two players to take a tour of duty through a series of authentic and harrowing custom combat missions.
- New Weapons and Vehicles -- Arm yourself with additional authentic weapons and command new vehicles like the M10 "Wolverine" Tank Destroyer.
- More Challenging and Dynamic Combat -- Featuring close quarter urban environments and a new, next generation artificial intelligence system, Brothers In Arms Earned In Blood promises to take authentic military action to the next level.