Acting as a still nameless Hero, the gamer overtakes the part to survive in a conflict between two dominating races. This part is only defined by the actions and decisions that must be made during more than 250 different missions. The professional dealer deals with goods or smuggles them, a brutal bounty hunter is notorious, the celebrated conqueror governs unknown worlds; many ways are possible in "Precursors".
With "Boiling Point" Deep Shadows has already created a believable world, where the gaming freedom is a central point. "Precursors" takes a step further where a complete universe can be freely explored and you can fly everywhere. On board of the space ships there will be war from time to time. Outside are stunning battles with other ships, battle stations and interceptors, while inside of the ships that are larger than 10,000 meters, there will be fights man against man! In case a ship approaches one of the most different planets, it will land on the surface and there will be battles with partly organic weapons against large numbers of enemies or you will explore one of the numerous civil cities.
"Precursors" is an updated conversion of good old and still famous game "Elite", a modern First Person Shooter, classic science fiction movies and the world of the novels from Andre Norton. Therefore it is a mixture of very thrilling and fanciful genres and will inspire a broad range of gamers.
- Simulation of a huge futuristic universe
- Very different planets to walk around absolutely free
- More than 250 diversified missions
- Partly organic weapons with ammunition that must be bred
- Controllable space ships up to the size of 30,000 feet
- Stunning space battles
- Big number of unusual enemies (plants, insects, aliens, etc.)
- Trading possibilities with complex circulation of goods
- Interaction with hundreds of NPCs of different alien races
More articles about Precursors