- Advanced Graphics - Remnants of the Stars uses OpenGL 2.0 to feature the most advanced space simulation engine ever created. Features include normal and specular mapping, environment mapping, glow, and shadows.
- Real Physics - All movements, collisions, and interactions are computed by a complete physics engine.
- Realistic Environments - Fly through asteroid belts, realistic nebula, and around full size, shaded planets. Backgrounds are rendered using in-house, award winning astronomical photos.
- Unique, Varied Space Combat - A large variety of weapons, ships, and battles ensure a unique experience.
- Massive Battles - Play a pivotal role in large battles. Fight up to a hundred ships simultaneously.
- Large, Open Ended Universe - Explore a massive universe affected by your decisions. Ally or fight with a variety of alien races, human factions and guilds.
- Engaging Story - Enter a universe in conflict over humanity's first contact with an alien species. Learn the truth behind this conflict, fight in massive wars, and stop the spread of a mysterious virus.
- Cross Platform Support - Remnants of the Stars will be released simultaneously on Windows, Linux, and OSX.
More articles about Remnants of the Stars