“A giant transformable battle suit with a staggering array of futuristic weapons makes this arcade adventure an absolute blast to play!” claims Jay Podilchuk, the producer at Strategy First, Inc.
“We are extremely excited to see Gun Metal released for the PC and are confident that gamers will be pleasantly surprised at how much fun and excitement they’ll get from this title,” says Barry Hatch, Managing Director at ZOO Digital Publishing.
“This console hit will be a welcome change for PC gamers looking to test their skills in some fast paced battles against overwhelming odds,” continues Podilchik.
Spurred on by countless conquests, the enemy moves ever onward, destroying all that lies in its path, and threatening the very heart of your civilization. One single hope remains—a prototype combat vehicle known as The Havoc Suit. Standing 10 meters tall, equipped with an arsenal of devastating weaponry, and capable of transforming into a highly maneuverable jet fighter, only this formidable battle machine has the potential to halt the invading foe.
Gun Metal is a futuristic action-packed experience where you take control of the fully transformable prototype combat vehicle known as the Havoc Suit. Use the Havoc Suit to battle-ground-based enemies, or transform in the blink of an eye into an agile jet and take on aircraft in high-speed dogfights. Either way, get ready for mind-blowing action and out-of-this world graphics. Fight hordes of enemies through 14 different missions, scorch the earth, crush rocks under foot, fell trees, tear chunks out of towering buildings, and raze entire settlements to the ground. You can also tool up with an extensive armory of devastating weaponry. Gun Metal provides the gamer with an unparalleled level of destruction.
- Freely transform between mech and jet at the push of a button.
- Tool up with an extensive armory of devastating weaponry.
- Customize your arsenal before each mission.
- Fight hordes of enemies through 14 challenging missions.
- Engage in spectacular battles in a variety of breathtaking environments.
- Leave your mark on the world as the “persistent damage system” records every bit of destruction.
- Assist your allied forces as they take their last stand.
- Experience one of the first games to use CG, allowing for movie-quality, eye-catching special effects.
Gun Metal will be available for purchase at all major retailers nationwide at a suggested retail price of $19.99. Rated Teen by ESRB. For more information on Gun Metal, please visit www.strategyfirst.com