UPDATE 2 CHANGES - Version # 4.00.12
New Mission Included with Retail and Demo
- “White Sands Project” – Stop the nuclear test planned by New Mexico.
Map Updates for Retail Version
- North America: Updated a few rivers in the North America scenario.
- British Isles: Added city (Dougrie) to an island in Scotland in the British Isles scenario to add supply to an ore mine.
- Canada: Fixed city names in New Jersey and Canada scenarios.
- MidEast: Updated a few "Belli Bar" ratings for Turkey against other regions in the MidEast Scenario.
- Europe: Minor unit research additions.
- Germany: Minor unit research additions.
- Oceania: Fixed capital location for Philippines region.
- More than 20 new units were added to the Equipment List.
- Some unit specifications were balanced: helicopters and fixed wing aircraft.
- Unit picture addition: Combat UAV.
- New GUI Element - State Department - Pick a region - In Panel 2, choose button named "Current Relations".
In this new third panel you will see the following:
- Diplomatic Rating,
- Civilian Rating,
- Causus Belli,
- Treaty Integrity Ratings and
- World Market Ratings
There are two columns each under a region's flag. The first flag is your region, the second is the region you are viewing. The first three ratings are views directed towards the other region. Read the tool tip to see exactly what each bar represents. (For example, under your flag you will see how your people feel about the other region AND under the other flag you will see how their people view your region.)
The last three bars are regional ratings and are not views of the "other" region but are indicators about the region. (For example, under your flag you will see the Treaty Integrity Rating for your reigon and under the other flag you will see the same rating for that region.)
- Added mid-air refueling, though must be managed by player
- Added TAB hotkey - 'center on last event hex'. Pressing the TAB key will move you to the area related to the latest "green" status line entry.
- Adjusted AI weighting of diplomatic offers. Now the AI is more receptive to accepting diplomatic offers. Diplomatic views of your region are still used to determine if a trade will be accepted. Now the AI will reject or occassionally send a counter-offer back to your region. Use the new State Department Panel 3 (mentioned above) to determine what regions will likely trade with you.
- Fixed AI Land Trades Bug. The AI will no longer give away it's entire territory.
- Fixed Bug in 'View Deployed Missiles' when picking silo.
- Fixed Treasury/Resource lobby option bug on save game loads. This bug caused a treasury multiplier effect on each load of the savegame, in addition to the effect at the initial start of a game when resources were set to a higher than default level.
- Fixed possible error if *.GMC file is missing for savegame (this will happen if the file is manually deleted in windows)
- AI surrender changed to 'elimination style'. Previous AI surrender would hand over land to another region. Now will elimination code in place an AI region will simulate a fallen government where the region will be divided by surrounding regions.
- Fixed minor graphic issues with Victory screen on campaign save reload
- Fixed issue with different region names showing with saved games
- Fixed issue where no 'loading bar' gets stuck after failed load
- Fixed how cancelled units remained in reserved 'unit count'
- Corrected issues with low fuel aircraft taking off too early
- Email message regarding incursions on allies corrected
- Fixed 'boycotts on Campaign carryover'
- Improved cabinet performance/approval bars; also in MP (mulitplayer) save
- Fixed bug with firing missiles from gas-fueled units
- Air units now reset 'pause conditions' upon landing
- Unit construction queue scrapping on surrenders fixed
- Fixed rare refresh crashbug in Bonds panel
- AI Diplomacy changes - response messages, counter-offers, etc
- Greater use of AISTANCE lobby option
- Difficulty level affects starting integrity levels
- Fixed issue with unsaved Refugee Immigration details
- Fixed issue with Diplomacy popup 'old data' in new game
- Fixed issue with 'counting active research projects'
- Large numbers of Research Centers have diminishing benefits/speed for research
- Capped some quantities in WM unit giveaways/sales
- Hidden start date in lobby option.
- Fixed issue with Unilateral Treaty Breaks / Email sequence
- In-game mute now only affects in-game sounds
- AI will now deploy and use initial missiles stock.
- Game supports greater selection of pre-set game resolutions
- Work-around for the latest NVidia graphics driver bug completed.
More articles about Supreme Ruler 2010