Highlights of patch 1.03 include various fixes and minor enhancements.
- Partially corrected skinning crashes when AlienGUIse is present.
- Fixed divergences caused by mouse interactions after quickloading.
- Fixed Network NAT traversal issues through certain routers
- Intel IG fixes (if software vertexprocessing not supported, disabled mouse delag if event queries are not supported)
- Fixed graphic problems resulting in one of the player losing his HUD and being unable to use night vision and messed-up thermal vision. This happened for users playing against another player under particular hardware configurations.
- Fixed crash when menu owner gets deleted before the disconnection is processed.
- Fixed disconnection if the client was in the in-game chat while the host was restarting the game.
- The Voice chat port is now properly punched through for connection through router.
- [Versus] Corrected the Uzi problem with ATI Radeon 9700 in Versus.
- [Versus] The host no longer see where bombs are placed on the radar. He has to seek for them, just like clients.
- [Versus] In the Aquarius map, a Mercenary grabbed by a Spy doesn't get stuck in the crunching box; he dies with the Spy.
- [Versus] The tutorial mode appears clearly for everyone in the lobby.
- [Versus] Correction on a Camera bug that always displays its detection information.
- Added a specific message when the Coop player is disconnected because the partner left.
- Connection to ubi.com through HTTP proxy is now properly supported. If you are using an HTTP proxy, you must edit the SplinterCell3.ini file usually located (depending on your system) in:
- C:Documents and SettingsAll UsersApplication DataUbisoftTom Clancy's Splinter Cell Chaos TheorySplinterCell3.ini
- Then, add the following lines in your splintercell3.ini under the [UBI.COM] section with your web proxy settings:
- Note: By default, this folder is hidden by Windows. To browse it, you must do the following in Explorer:
- Select Tools->Folder options->View and check the "Show hidden files and folders" radio button.
- [Versus] A new message from the host if the clients leave the game via the "Quit game" button.
v1.02 Bug Fixes
- A *LOT* of disconnections have been corrected in Coop mode.
- Maximum username length was inconsistent with the one used on ubi.com web site.
- Fix session connection issues when connecting to an online game.
- Fix impossibility to join a game (and the user having to hard quit the game) after joining a game that he was banned from.
- Ingame chat should now be replicated properly.
- Maximum timeout has been slightly increased to help low-end machines connected to high end ones.
- Corrected crash when saving in a Coop game using a wrong Game Saving functionality. Note: In order to save, you must open the Pause menu and save from there.
- Fix some issues with event not happening the same way on the two computers, thus resulting in a disconnection.
- Fix some issues with passworded online games.
- All Seeing Eye support has been implemented.