Set in the beautiful fantasy world of Equiada, home to magical creatures, mighty leaders, and powerful wizards, Rising Kingdoms offers players the unique combination of both strategy and adventure modes, offering fast paced strategic gameplay that evolve in a story spanning over several generations, leading the player through 30 missions.
The dynamic engine also permits players to have powerful randomly generated artifacts to boost player's abilities.
- Fast paced strategic game play.
- Three major races to play with – treacherous Humans, vicious Foresters, and merciless Darklings. Each with its own playing style and graphical design.
- 12 unique champions to choose from – command Human Battle Angel, Forester Sharpshooter, or Darkling Axe Master. Every champion has its own skills and ways to progress.
- Five independent colonies to conquer in order to support the player in expanding and strengthening their empire – Elves, Trolls, Dragons, Nomads and Shades. Benefit from Troll Bombardment Cannon, summon powerful Shade Ancient Executioner, or devastate your opponents' lands with Dragon Fury
- Host of fantastic units each with their own design, abilities and skills to benefit from.
- Battle up to 8 players over LAN or GameSpy in the online ranking system and become one of the best chieftains in the world of Equiada.
To support the game accordingly Black Bean just launched a dedicated website www.risingkingdoms.com where all info will be posted until the launch of the game and then all the maps based on the game editor (already available) will be free to be downloaded and shared between the gamers community
Rising Kingdoms will be available on PC in, English, French, German, Italian and Spanish towards June 2005.
More articles about Rising Kingdoms