Here's a list:
- Gameplay tweak: Monsters less aggressive in some areas of the game.
- Gameplay tweak: Magic items appear at a more even rate.
- Gameplay tweak: Ice magic now holds opponents for longer.
- Gameplay tweak: Exploit reselling single use scrolls can no longer be abused.
- Added Feature: Additional spells added for specific types of magic.
- Added Feature: New heraldries added for specific quest bonuses.
- Added Feature: Players can skip VO/text dialogues with NPCs.
- Bug fix: Bargain skill works correctly for reselling items.
- Bug fix: Occasional guild inventories not showing up in MP now fixed.
- Bug fix: Order of the quests at the Celestial Order in Fargove reset correctly.
- Bug fix: In the Shadow Ruins, the Blue Athena Statue now drops the Shadow Crystal even after messing up the chess puzzle.
We are also looking at:
- Screen resolution issue in the User Interface.
- Potential bug where players can't get guild quests in MP where they don't meet the requirements and get an auto-complete.
- Tweaks to make Fathien Keep and the Elvin Trials easier (adding more potion drops if needed).
- Potions of Power do not appear to work correctly.
- A player exploit where people can stack 3 samurai helmets at once.
More articles about Dungeon Lords