Based on the best-selling, award-winning Xbox title, Fable: The Lost Chapters is now fully optimized for the Windows platform, complete with expanded content, greater customization, new quests and enhanced graphics. In this groundbreaking role-playing adventure game from Lionhead Studios, every action determines a character's skills, appearance and morality. A character's life story is created from childhood through adulthood and on to old age. One can grow from an inexperienced child into the most powerful being in the world, spoken of by all and immortalized in legend. As additional story and side quests await, so too does the path of righteousness, as well as the life of evil. With every choice, a character transforms into a reflection of his actions and decisions. Age leaves characters wizened and battle leaves characters scarred in the world of Fable: The Lost Chapters.
With experience comes character advancement and physical change. These changes may take the form of expanding muscles, development of a keen eye or even the buzz of magical energies around fingertips. Villagers and NPCs comment on successes, failures, appearances and behaviors. Their many opinions are expressed through applause, mockery, trepidation, panic and even flirtation. With each good deed or creature slain, the world is changed forever. In Fable: The Lost Chapters, gamers decide: "Who will I be?"
The original Fable sold more than 1.4 million copies and was highly acclaimed, earning numerous awards from the industry's top print, broadcast and online outlets. Fable: The Lost Chapters is being developed by world-renowned Lionhead Studios.
- Experience expanded content. Explore the original worlds and core missions of Fable that thrilled Xbox gamers and discover additional regions, storylines and side quests, as well as optional missions with Fable: The Lost Chapters. In addition, Fable: The Lost Chapters offers the ability to fight new monsters, practice an expanded group of spells, don new armor, wield additional weapons and interact with new expressions.
- Witness stunning graphics. Fable: The Lost Chapters is fully optimized for the Windows platform, bringing with it breath-taking graphics that allow you to view the world of Albion at its best.
- Forge a hero based on actions. Heroes age and evolve through the actions players choose and the paths they follow — be it for good, evil or in between. Those who ply the way of the sword will see their muscles bulge. Those who weave the dark arts will witness power crackle at their fingertips. And those who rely on speed and stealth will develop lightning-like reflexes and eagle-eyed accuracy.
- Engage in intense real-time combat. Players collect battle scars as they duel with cunning foes and deadly creatures. They can master an array of deadly weapons as they hone the art of blade-craft, hunt their quarry using subterfuge and stealth, or weave death from the elements as they harness the dark arts of the arcane.
- Build a living legend. Through deeds and actions, Fable: The Lost Chapters players build a name for their character across the land. They can recruit allies and followers, gain glory or notoriety, make friends and enemies, the whole time interacting with a living world of people, places and events all reactive to them.
- Shape and exploring a living, evolving world. Players champion or manipulate an ever-changing land with competitive and cooperative heroes, dynamic weather systems, and environments teeming with cultures, creatures, citizens and cities.
- Hone scores of unique skills and extras. Players master new abilities and add possessions as their character develops. They can master the art of thievery, acquire a family, real estate, clothing or tattoos, and more. Fable: The Lost Chapters expands these offerings, providing the player with even more customization choices.
- Never play the same game twice. Once an adventure has been completed, players can forge a new tale full of unexpected twists and turns, with new skills, powers, influences, allies and enemies.
More articles about Fable: The Lost Chapters