"Cutting edge technology is one of the main themes in the 'Ghost in the Shell®' series," said Rika Maruya, Co-Producer of Bandai Games Inc. "We naturally wanted to take advantage of the wireless capabilities of the PSP to truly immerse gamers into an edgy, futuristic world of hackers and cybernetic entities.'"
In the futuristic world of "Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex," crime knows no limits. Gamers can face off against cyber-criminals as members of Section 9, an elite group of secret intelligence operatives tasked to keep technological terrorists at bay. Players must use "Major" Motoko Kusanagi's agility, her partner Batou's strength, the rookie Togusa's stealth, or Saito's sniper skills to unravel the mysteries of Berutarube.
"Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex" offers gamers the chance to:
- Issue precise commands and orders to the sentient Think Tank, Tachikoma, to gain an advantage during heated battles
- Customize Tachikoma with unique accessories and change the personality of the tanks with different commands
- Choose from 51 different weapons; from hand guns to rocket launchers and sub-machine guns
- Play wirelessly in head-to-head battles
- Hack into enemies or surveillance systems to break down the terrorist cells
"Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex" is scheduled to ship this summer.
More articles about Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex