- All-New EA SPORTS™ Skill Stick: Create highlight reel goals by executing the signature moves of an NHL All-Star. With a tap of the right analog stick, drop the puck between your skates, fake out goaltenders with a between-the-legs shot, or puck the puck in the back of the net with a bat-in.
- EA SPORTS R.P.M. Physics: New Realistic Puck Momentum (R.P.M.) means the puck is dangerous—hard shots can injure defensemen, shake up goalies in the crease, ripple the twine, or knock water bottles off the net to add insult to injury.
- Classic Deking Control: Movement on the ice is more intuitive than ever as you skate and deke using the left analog stick to move past opponents and make goalies look foolish. Own the ice like in the glory days of the EA SPORTS classic NHL 94!
- All-New Momentum Skating: Feel what it’s like to be on the ice. A player’s speed and size now affects his momentum and turning radius. Generate momentum to initiate speed bursts then fly past opponents, leaving real-time ice trails in your wake.
- Creation Zone: Create a player who looks like you and get into the game with the new analog facial sculpting controls. Add black eyes, broken noses and scars to put fear in the eyes of your opponents.
- reate an NHL team in your hometown and build a dynasty, or edit any player in the league with an all-new player editor.
More articles about NHL 06