"Zack, Carrie, Andy, and Jennifer were all looking forward to a party when Zack's parents left town for vacation. Unfortunately, some uninvited guests soon arrived..."
- 4-Player Cooperative Online Action
- Mix local & online players as you try to survive the Monster's invasion. Each player character has unique items and affects how the story plays out.
- 3D Top-Down Shooting
- Aim in any direction, including up and down. Hordes of Monsters attack you from all sides, but you can also utilize quick dodge-moves to avoid them!
- Customize Your Weapons
- Acquire Weapon Parts by defeating enemies and exploring your environments, and then use these parts to Build more powerful weapons and Upgrade the ones that you have. Carry these customized Weapons between games, and find rare Weapon Parts at the greater difficulty levels to build the Ultimate Weapons!
- Drive Vehicles
- Find abandoned Vehicles, outfit them with deadly weapons, and ride in them to overpower your foot-bound foes.
- Save the Town
- Fight your way through 5 unique environments, such as "Suburban Nightmare", "High School Hell", and "The Shopping Maul", each with deranged Boss Monsters. Take back your turf from these evil fiends (and maybe impress your girlfiend while you're at it)!
- Advanced Physics
- Monster Madness is designed specifically for the Ageia NovodeX Physics platform, including use of the PhysX PPU. Interact with the environments physics to give yourself an advantage, such as creating barrides or throwing large objects.
- Killer Graphics
- Running on the Reality Engine, Monster Madness takes full advantage of the most advanced Shader Model 3.0 capabilities, including High Dynamic Range Rendering and fully dynamically lit & shadowed worlds.
Monster Madness is slated to be complete in Q1 2006.
More articles about Monster Madness