Thank you for trying the Worms 4 Mayhem demo. This file contains detailed technical information so please read it through carefully.
- Windows 98SE/ME/XP/2000
- DirectX 9.0c
- Pentium III or Athlon at 1GHz
- 256mb RAM
- Supported Graphics card
- DirectX 9 Compatible Sound Card
- 400mb Hard Drive Space after installation
- Windows XP/2000
- Pentium 4 at 2GHz or AthlonXP 2000+
- 512Mb RAM
- Graphics Card: GeForce FX 5xxx or Radeon 9xxx
Supported Graphics Cards:
- ATi Radeon 7200, 7500, 8500/LE, 9000, 9100, 9200, 9500, 9600 SE/Pro/XT, 9700Pro, 9800 Pro/XT, X700, X800, X850
- nVidia GeForce 2 MX/GTS/Ultra, GeForce 3/Ti200/Ti500, GeForce4 MX420/MX440
GeForce FX5200, FX5600 XT/Ultra, FX5700, FX5800, FX5900, FX5950
Not compatible with all integrated sound/graphics solutions (inc. Laptops)
You will then be asked to enter the directory you wish to install the game to.
After this the game will install to the chosen directory. Please follow all on screen prompts to complete installation.
Running the Game
After you install Worms 4 Mayhem demo there will be a Worms 4 Mayhem demo shortcut on your desktop. Double-click this to start the game.
Alternatively you can start the game by going to: Start Menu -> Programs -> Codemasters -> Worms 4 Mayhem demo -> Worms 4 Mayhem demo.
More articles about Worms 4: Mayhem