Changes in the v1.1 patch are as follows:
- Text messages do not remain on screen after a phone call
- Enemy declaration messages are now opportunely displayed
- Hint messages are displayed on time.
- CIA Faction missions are no longer rewarded when not accomplished by Saul
- Suicide guy mission: Once Saul fails this mission, it disappears from the mission list
- Minor problems which caused missions to become impossible to finish have been fixed.
- Graphical issues during the character's death animation scene or NPC animation in cities have been fixed
- Minor sound issues such as voiceover looping are fixed
- Minor camera issues which were noticed during the test have been fixed
- Problem of user's car disappearing have been fixed
- Problem of user's car remaining stuck in the environment or which location wsa not properly displayed on the minimap are solved.
- Options properly display for the taxi missions
- Localization mismatch issues have been fixed
- Police station cannot be destroyed by a crossbow anymore
- When Saul drops one item, only this item disappears from his inventory
- Some rare crashes were noticed throughout the game, and epically when loading quick saves. This has been fixed.
- NPC's behavior has been improved in this patch
More articles about Boiling Point: Road to Hell