The AMD Athlon 64 processor family continues to exceed expectations in facilitating the creation of dramatically enhanced and accelerated gaming experiences, with more and more developers taking advantage of the evolution in processing power.
Developing the game with built-in 64-bit capability enables much faster access and processing of data for PC games, allowing developers the freedom to create larger, more immersive game worlds, faster and smoother frame rates and, ultimately, a noticeably enriched gaming experience.
"As a developer we are delighted to be able to work with AMD. The state of the art tools and technology they've provided allows us to realise our creative vision in the best possible way," Roman Vincent, CEO, Kylotonn commented. "We've worked incredibly hard to make Bet On Soldier a solid and engrossing game, and it's fantastic to be able to further enhance that experience by optimising everything for the AMD Athlon 64 FX processor."
"AMD64 computing is taking the gaming community by storm by offering players the most eye-popping, blood-pumping experience imaginable," said Bob Brewer, corporate vice president, Desktop Marketing Segment, Microprocessor Solutions Sector (MSS) at AMD. "AMD led the charge into this new gaming realm with the introduction of its innovative AMD64 technology more than two years ago, and Bet on Soldier: Blood Sport promises to be a riveting addition to the growing line-up of 64-bit games."
About Bet On Soldier: Blood Sport
Two massive federations manage the war like a business. Their employees are mercenaries, valued on the stock market and paid per kill. But for the elite soldiers in this war, that pay is not enough.
The "Bet on Soldier" programme was created to entertain and to make a greater profit from the greed of the elite warriors. When two such soldiers compete, wagers may be placed on the outcome... providing a healthy income for battle-hardened veterans and sport for the masses.
- Hand to mouth gameplay – players must kill and bet to earn enough money to survive. No money. No bullets. No armour. No chance.
- Over 40 Bet On Soldier champions to defeat on your way to the top.
- Engrossing multiplayer - Up to 32 players spread over 6 warrior classes – each player with the ability to bet on each other!
- Spectacular battles – this war is to entertain the masses – everything is in an epic scale.
- Strong story mode with a deep scenario and non linear progress.
- Twenty missions in four distinctive environments – Alaska, Europe, Nevada and Cuba.
- Over 40 different weapons including a gas launcher, acid gun, 5-barrelled shotgun, hand-scythe, and rocket launcher.
- Advanced Artificial Intelligence – enemies fight in packs and protect each other with shields. Mercenaries help you out when under fire.
- Two endings – choose your own destiny.
- Uses the innovative KT graphics engine – with over six years of R&D. Cutting edge Novodex physics engine. Optimized for Nvidia and AMD64 chipsets.
Bet On Soldier: Blood Sport (PC CD-ROM) will be launched worldwide in September 2005. For further information please visit www.betonsoldier.com