Key features :
- All the new moves and gadgets of the console versions released in March 2005, but with the addition of the exclusive Swat Turn.
- Touch Screen technology that allows players to manage the inventory, choose between three vision modes and maneuver the camera.
- The wireless communication of the Nintendo DS system will be intensely used for the multiplayer modes:
- Cooperative mode for two players with five levels to explore. Each player can choose between two Shadownet expertises: Assault or Hacker.
- Versus mode for two to four players with seven maps available. Versus mode places you in a war of Shadownet spies against Argus mercenaries. While spies try to hack computer devices to steal important information, mercenaries must patrol and guard these stations.
The game carries an ESRB rating of "T" (Teen), with a suggested retail price of $39.99. For more information on Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Chaos Theory for Nintendo DS, please visit www.splintercell.com.
More articles about Splinter Cell Chaos Theory