The Kazakh President has been assassinated by a Pakistani warlord attempting to take control of the country. Follow the Ghosts as they work in concert with U.N. forces to track him and his military across Kazakhstan. The Ghosts are the only chance to thwart his attacks against high profile targets and to prevent national devastation.
- More tactical approaches in each mission: Missions are open-ended, and contain multiple objectives that can be completed in the order that the player chooses. Objectives can be approached from several directions and different strategies can be used to complete each objective.
- Experience new threats and challenges: There are eleven compelling single-player missions in which the Ghosts fight through some of Kazakhstanâ€™s harshest terrain.
- Extensive multiplayer content:
- 24 multiplayer maps in both urban and rural landscapes, including some fan favorites from Ghost Recon 2.
- 24 multiplayer game modes including all the favorite squad, solo, and co-op game types made popular by the Ghost Recon franchise.
- New character skins including all enemy skins seen in the single player campaign, the Ghosts in snow camo, and International Specialists.
- New multiplayer modes: In "Heli Hunt" players must neutralize waves of enemy helicopters that are hunting them through the map. In the squad game type, "Armor Strike" players race against each other to laze and destroy their opponents armored vehicles.
- More immersive environments: Expansive maps with new weather effects such as falling snow and sand storms create more realistic outdoor encounters.
- Master 15 new weapons: including the SCAR (SOF Combat Assault Rifle), a Special Forces modular system entirely unique to the franchise.
More articles about Ghost Recon 2: Summit Strike