Version 1.3 Update (available at retail box and downloadable)
- Added feature: Auto-map available for usage throughout the game world.
Version 1.2 (available at retail box)
- Gameplay tweak: Two boss battles (Shaduroth, Nypherus) slightly adjusted.
- Gameplay tweak: Random monster drops adjusted slightly.
- Gameplay tweak: Locust spell has been slightly reduced in damage and nolonger "jumps" over distances.
- Gameplay tweak: Samurai/Imperial armor bonus strike/parry changed to +1per item.
- Added feature: SaveGame thumbnail images.
- Bug fix: Junk inventory operates correctly now allowing players to keepduplicates of the 18 most valuable items.
- Bug fix: Potions of Power working correctly.
- Bug fix: Rare cases of automatically equipped items which can't be removed.
- Bug fix: Occasional Volgar double-speech at end game fixed.
- Bug fix: Quest characters now remain in the world if the player runsaway and enters another scene.
- Bug fix: Monster summons can no longer get stuck in terrain or walls inthe Demon Realm.
- Bug fix: NPCs (Elderon, Morgus, Valkyra) should no longer get stuck inobjects if blocked in their path.
More articles about Dungeon Lords