Computer expert Hunter is hired by the Johnston Biotek corporation, just called "Corporation" in the game. Hunter is to repair the network of a mining complex but fails and ends up in an
underground cave world after an explosion. A man called Toadstool finds him and tells F where they are: In an underground world where a computer freak called Hacker has seized power. Left alone by the Corporation, Hunter has to find a way back to the surface all by himself. On his quest he meets Kathryn, a mysterious woman, who sometimes helps the player. Hunter faces many dangers and problems; for instance, when he is confronted by sinister figures in an underground prison colony.
- Cyberpunk role playing game with atmospheric graphics
- First Person View
- 36 main and 6 side quests wrapped into an intriguing Sci-Fi-story
- Gigantic subterranean World: extensive caves, secret labs, mystic temples, generator rooms uvm.
- 69 NPCs, you can interact and trade with
- 14 different monster classes and many subclasses: reptiles, hybrids, humanoid mutants, giant spiders, quantum ghosts and more…
- 14 different weapons with second attack options: from the rusty knife to the plasma cannon.
- 30 instructions and recipes, for building useful items, food or exotic weaponry
- skillsystem with 7 character abilities for individual problem solutions and a high replay quality
- 6 classes of different implants to improve your characters’ abilities
- Tactical realtime-fights in the Matrix – hacking of networks and sabotage of security systems
- Theft and Data-Theft included!
- impressive render cutscenes from 3D-iO
- All ingame text was recorded in a professional sound studio
More articles about Neuro Hunter