`Lost Eden' sees mankind pulling out all the stops against the alien invaders as gigantic battle stations are deployed in orbit around Rubi-Ka. As fire rains from the heavens humanity finally seems to gain the upper hand. But with great power comes great temptation, and Omni-Tek and the Clans both see the ultimate means to gain total supremacy for their side; the orbital battle stations.
Rubi-Ka, once the birthplace of mankind and the garden of Eden, now a place of havoc and death. Will humanity finally get it right, or will their own aggression see the downfall of both the alien invaders and themselves?
"With `Lost Eden' we are continuing our focus on the unique sci-fi aspects in `Anarchy Online', and we are giving our players extensive new gameplay options" said Game Director Morten Byom. "The ability to raid and control orbital battle stations, steer powerful battle Mechs, fight inside the motherships and new character advancement options should bring great fun to all of our players."
- Fight for orbital supremacy by conquering level based battle stations in large PvP battles. Unleash the fury of the heavens.
- Feel the power of controlling huge Mechs on the battlefield.
- Crush the alien forces. Enter vast dungeons in the heart of alien motherships
- Build and customize yourself further with advanced experience rewards. Boost your character with new special attacks and special stat bonuses.
- Partake in the escalated Omni-Tek vs. Clan conflict. Help your side to win as you call air strikes, use artillery, mine the battlefield, and unleash havoc from inside your mech.
- Protect your Notum bases with new SAM installations and stationary guns
- Wield new weapons, items and armour
- Embark on exciting new quests
- And more…
Additional changes and updates to the game will be implemented in the time towards the release of `Lost Eden', including graphical updates.
More articles about Anarchy Online: Lost Eden