Taking full advantage of Nintendo DS' two screens and Touch Screen technology, the game offers an immersive experience through the single-player campaign and also includes the innovative Cooperative multiplayer and Versus modes.
Key features include:
- All the new moves and gadgets of the console versions released in March 2005, but with the addition of the exclusive SWAT TURN
- The Touch Screen technology allows players to manage the inventory, choose between three vision modes and maneuver the camera
- The Wireless Communication of the Nintendo DS will be intensely used for the multiplayer modes:
- Cooperative mode for two players with five levels to explore. Each player can choose between two Shadownet expertises: Assault or Hacker
- Versus mode for two to four players with seven maps available. The Versus mode places you in a war of Shadownet Spies against Argus Mercenaries. While Spies try to hack computer devices to steal important information, Mercenaries must patrol and guard these stations.