In the mid-25th century, the inhabitants of Earth have become so advanced that they have learned to manipulate the natural order and are meddling in God’s design. Not since Satan challenged God for the throne of Heaven, has there been such sheer defiance of his will. Humanity’s arrogance infuriates God, so he plans to cleanse the Earth of mankind and start anew. With the sound of a trumpet, the seal is broken and Heavenly forces descend upon the Earth. The Devil, fearing his own loss of power wages Armageddon, the war to end all wars, for the remaining souls of men.
Players control one of three factions: Heaven, Hell or Humans, each with their own distinct units, abilities and instruments of war. Their goal is to destroy their enemies by amassing an army and sending them into a holy/unholy war.
- Real-time reactionary terrain system allows for environmental changes based on whichever faction is currently controlling it.
- Create and upgrade awesome heroes based on biblical figures and use their abilities and special gifts to lead the armies to victory.
- An intense environment that allows players to battle in the ethereal planes of Heaven, the fire-scalded depths of Hell and the futuristic Planet Earth.
- Maximum playability through LAN support and Internet play.
- A robust world editor that allows players to create their own maps and scenarios for anyone to play.
More articles about Heaven vs. Hell