Players step into the role of Victoria McPherson, a brilliant young FBI agent and the granddaughter of Post Mortem's famed Private Detective, Gustav McPherson. On the hunt for a serial killer, Victoria is up against five dead bodies, a mountain of circumstantial evidence and an angry boss breathing down her neck. Things become more complicated when, on a visit to her childhood home, she comes across one of Gus' old case files dating back more than 75 years. As she reads deeper into the file, she discovers an uncanny number of similarities between her case in Chicago and the gruesome killings in 1920s Prague...
A unique investigative thriller, Still Life gives players an insider view into the world of a criminal investigator. While on the case, they will employ a variety of forensic devices and techniques and investigate an intriguing cast of characters in modern day Chicago and former day Prague.
- Play as two characters: Private Eye, Gus McPherson and FBI Agent, Victoria McPherson.
- Challenging puzzles finely integrated into the storyline.
- Life-like, crime scene investigations of horrific serial homicides.
- Full-screen inventory offering an examine feature, with a zoom function, and a combine button to allow wider use of inventory items.
- Beautifully detailed environments and stunning cinematics, in the Microids tradition.
Still Life has an ESRB rating of "M" for Mature. For more information, visit http://www.stilllife-game.com.
More articles about Still Life