"Virtua Tennis on PSP successfully combines the legendary gameplay of the Virtua Tennis range with great new features designed for the gamer on the go," commented Matt Woodley, Creative Director of SEGA. "Add to that a roster of licensed players and the game looking gorgeous on the PSP's amazing screen and you've got what I believe is a must-have title."
Virtua Tennis World Tour features three core gameplay modes: World Tour, in which players travel the globe using a custom-created character to win cash; Exhibition, where players can take control of a pro tennis all-star for one-off matches; and Tournament, which puts players in knockout sessions where only the best will see victory.
Fun to play for minutes or hours and always challenging, it's easy to see why Virtua Tennis World Tour is perfectly suited for the PSP system.
- Play as an Internationally-ranked tennis star. Play up against the best in the world or play as a star and challenge fellow professional players.
- Four unique court surfaces to play on. Play around the world on hard court, clay, grass and carpet.
- Multiplayer Wi-Fi function. Competition with other PSP system owners for up to four players.
- Three different play modes: World Tour, Exhibition and Tournament.
- Create your own player. Accessorise your character with the virtual cash you win in tournaments.
More articles about Virtua Tennis World Tour