We have fixed several memory leak issues that were reserving system resources and caused the game to slow down after lengthy gameplay sessions or after repeatedly loading saved games.
- Fixed rare crash during transition from ep4 to ep5
- Fixed a bug that caused incorrect ambient audio sounds to play in the WR/Triage
- Fixed a bug that caused ambient audio not to play until moving your character into a new room
- Fixed a bug that caused non-player characters to intermittently "appear" invisible at the start of episodes
- Fixed minor text errors in Episode "Greatest Snow on Earth"
- Fixed a bug that sometimes caused character models to change appearance upon save/load
- Adjusted timing of episode title cards
- Fixed a bug that allowed multiple instances of the Setup.exe to run, giving the message, "Another Instance of this setup is already running"
- Added correct system requirements to User Guide.pdf and Readme.txt
- Updated readme.txt to indicate correct default paths
- The icon for "Confidante/Lover" in the user guide is now consistent with what is in the game
- Aligned the staff list with the character pictures in the User Guide
Improved: Performance issues
- Fixed some memory leaks that caused performance issues after extended play sessions
- Fixed some memory leaks that caused performance issues after loading saved games and also after returning from an extended pause
More articles about ER