An impressive roster of licensed world stars bring realism and authority to this accessible, arcade-style game. Players can take any of these pro athletes through two core gameplay modes: Exhibition and Tournament. Exhibition mode lets players jump straight into the action with their favorite player, while Tournament mode challenges gamers with five pre-set singles stages and three pre-set doubles stages.
Once a player has prepped with the pros, they'll feel ready to tackle World Tour mode. This mode allows players to create a custom tennis star, train them through a range of fun mini-games, up their stats, and then build their rank in a lengthy series of tournaments. Both custom and pro stars can then be used with the game's Wi-Fi feature, which lets up to 16 friends challenge each other in rousing singles and doubles matches.
- 14 internationally ranked tennis pros. Challenge your favorite tennis all-stars or play as them.
- Play around the world on hard, clay, and grass courts.
- Multiplayer Wi-Fi function. Competition with other PSP system owners for up to 16 players.
- Three different play modes: World Tour, Exhibition and Tournament.
- Create your own player. Customize your character with the virtual cash you win in tournaments.
In Exhibition Mode, step into the sneakers of a professional player and take advantage of their real-life strengths on the court. In World Tour Mode, customize your own player and progress through the ranks. In order to perfect your skills, there are four brand new mini-games – Blockbuster, Fruit Dash, Blocker, and Balloon Smash – exclusive to the PSP system.
Developed by the UK-based development team, SUMO Digital, Virtua Tennis: World Tour is challenging and fun whether you have just minutes or hours to play.
More articles about Virtua Tennis World Tour