“Console gamers have never experienced anything like Delta Force - Black Hawk Down. With its attention to detail and landmark multiplayer capabilities the title has raised the bar on consoles,” stated Dave Pollack, NovaLogic’s Vice President of Sales and Marketing. “Consumers and our retail partners have anxiously anticipated the console versions of Delta Force - Black Hawk Down, and the titles are now ready to deliver a great gaming experience.”
Set in Somalia in 1993, Delta Force – Black Hawk Down is based upon the Operation Restore Hope and Task Force Ranger campaigns and follows members of the elite Delta Force, US Army Rangers and 10th Mountain Division as they participate in a number of daring raids against the oppressive Somali warlords in and around Mogadishu.
Delta Force – Black Hawk Down features include:
- 16 single player missions
- The biggest multiplayer games in the history of console gaming
- Co-op and split screen gaming options
- Insertion by MH-6 helicopter transports, Black Hawks and ground based transports.
- An arsenal of authentic weapons as used by US Special Forces during Operation Restore Hope and Task Force Ranger
NovaLogic has also teamed up once again with the Special Operations Warrior Foundation. A portion of the proceeds from Delta Force - Black Hawk Down will be donated to the foundation. The SOWF provides college scholarship grants, along with financial aid and educational counseling to the children of Special Operations personnel who were killed in an operational mission or training accident.
More articles about Delta Force: Black Hawk Down