Over 90 of the most legendary GT and touring cars of the past generations, like the Austin Mini Cooper S, the Ford Capri or the Mercedes 300 SL will be available in the Cup Challenge to compete against each other on the most famous European racing tracks. Only the best drivers will stand a chance and can afford to ensure all cars for their team. Numerous different game types as well as five levels of difficulty promise a high degree of long-term motivation for both beginners and pros. With a new engine, improved graphics and an extended list of features, "GT LEGENDS" continues the big success of the current racing game reference title "GTR – FIA GT Racing Game", and is once again sure to provide high authenticity, a detailed presentation and thrilling entertainment behind the steering wheel of an untamed racing beast.
- Classic cars:
- Over 90 of the most desirable classic racing cars from the 60s and 70s. Recreated with a perfectionist eye by automotive and motor sports experts.
- Famous tracks:
- More than 10 officially licensed tracks from across Europe.
- Career Mode:
- Buy, collect and sell cars in the brand new career mode including exciting Cup Challenges where you can earn prizes and unlock unique cars.
- Multiplayer mode:
- Show off your latest purchased cars in multiplayer online races.
- Complete Realism:
- A new level of realism based on real world technical data and exhaustive R&D with the co-operation of the FIA, GTC-TC Race Teams and Tracks.
- Dynamic Audio:
- Faithful recreations of the actual car sounds heard at GTC-TC race events.
More articles about GT Legends