Battlefield 2 v1.02 fixes :
- Memory leak
Battlefield 2 v1.01 fixes :
- Fixed in issue that caused the Multiplayer Browser to become unresponsive.
- Fixed an issue where some game controls were not available to be rebound within the Options menu.
- Fixed an issue with increasing performance degradation on servers.
- Fixed a problem with shader caching on client/host : after the first map in a rotation, shaders would be loaded on the fly during gameplay.
- Fixed a crash with rebinding LMB
- Fixed a problem that caused environment mapping to not appear on reflective surfaces.
- Fixed a crash that happened when a client picks up a kit that doesn't exist anymore.
- Fixed a problem with AI when the game was paused for a long time: bots would become unresponsive and also shoot more accurately.
- LOD distances tweaked on certain objects.
More articles about Battlefield 2