"We are thrilled to bring the first 3D shooter to the Nintendo DS," said Ken Gold, vice president of Marketing for Majesco. "Nanostray looks great, utilizes the touch screen functionality and wireless link features of the Nintendo DS and will provide consumers with an exciting game play experience."
An intense, pulse-pounding 3D shooter, Nanostray offers touch screen support, local area network play, an arsenal of weapons and beautifully designed environments.
Additional highlights include:
- Five exciting modes of play such as:
- Adventure Mode -- straight, one-player shooter fun across 8 different stages;
- Arcade -- play individual stages for high-score honors;
- Challenge -- 22 challenges to unlock in Arcade mode;
- Multiplayer -- a two-player, wireless link battle extravaganza;
- Gallery/Jukebox -- allows players to unlock artwork, models and songs from the game.
- Heads-Up Display instantly shows players enemy locations and weapon- types; information on player ship and weapon status and score;
- Touch screen features such as boss scanning, on-the-fly weapon management, and a live radar;
- Wide array of powerful weapons with corresponding sub-weapon like Seekers, Pulses, Single-shots and Lightning;
- Cool variety of multi-player modes and options included timed battles, sudden death, and bonus races.
Developed exclusively for Nintendo DS by Shin'en, the creators of the Iridion Game Boy Advance series, Nanostray is now available for a suggested retail price of $29.99. More information about Majesco's entire lineup can be found online at http://www.majescoentertainment.com.
More articles about Nanostray